I'm going to list 20 good things because I should.
1. I raised my cat Diva from when she was 2 weeks old. She loves me. A LOT. She cuddles up on my lap and I hope the blastobabies can feel her love.
2. My husband is awesome and my IF (which he knew about when we were 17 and 19) has never scared him.
3. My vintage brownstone apartment is pretty bad ass, even if it will be too small for the twins.
4. One of my good friends overcame the most wicked ovarian cancer. Thank God.
5. I learned to do a back walkover at 30
6. I feel loved.
7. No Pudge fat free brownies are a good thing because you can make single microwave servings.
8. Sushi is awesome.
9. I got to be a dancer and performer in NYC for 2 years.
10. Summers in upstate NY
11. People watching and sopping up the energy in Union Square is my most favorite thing outside of
13. Our egg donor has made a lot of dreams come true.
14. My brother and mom are healthy
15. The black cat, Baby, likes me more and more as the years go by
16. Both cats sleep in a pile with us every night.
17. I like our full size bed because it creates more snuggling
18. I can drive stick
19. I like riding ATVs
20. There's always a little little little bit of hope.